Thursday, August 18, 2011

Luscious Lashes- Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara

I am a BIG connisseur of mascara, and I am picky about it. I absolutely HATE the new spiky plastic brushes that Cover Girl seems to love. Those darn brushes are in every mascara in their LashBlast line, and started a trend that I hope dies quickly. In my opinion, the plastic brushes don't grab every lash, and they coat the ones they do grab way too much. I am not a fan.

I must admit I was a little wary of trying a new mascara, especially this one, after having tried the Grow Luscious original mascara, and not thinking much of it. But, as a true girly-girl, buying new mascaras every month is a treat to me, so I spluged $10 and purchased the Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in Blackest Black.

Well....I love this mascara! It coats every lash, leaves them thick and full, and they even look LONGER. This is the exact full, and I must say, LUSCIOUS, mascara look I love. Plus, according to Revlon, this mascara has a "Conditioning formula (that) helps strengthen and plump lashes for up to 200% instantly for maximum volume". Also, the "precision tapered brush grabs every lash, individually, and coats it to plump perfection." Yes, after trying the mascara myself, I must admit, these statements appear to be TRUE!  The brush is the standard nylon kind that, in my opinion, grabs and coats each lash better and more easily than a plastic mascara brush. Also, my lashes definitely look thicker and plumper. LOVE!

Now, don't expect your lashes to multipy magically with this mascara. This is not Latisse. Thankfully, Revlon does not claim to produce multiple lashes with this formula, only to condition and plump the ones you already have, which is the truest and most un-misleading statement I have heard in regards to a mascara in a long time. This is a great mascara!

Bottom Line- Plumps, separates, and fans out lashes gorgeously.

Where to buy- Drugstores everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment