Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rimmel Volume Accelerator Mascara

Ok, I know that if I use Rimmel Volume Accelerator mascara, my eyelashes are not going to look like Zooey Deschanel, but I am a mascara junkie, and I can't pass up trying a new one! So, here I am again, trying out a new one...Rimmel Volume Accelerator Mascara.

According to Rimmel, this is the "First mascara formulated with an Advanced Volume Boosting Complex. Instantly lashes appear up to 10x fuller" I looked all over the internet, and I could not find out why? Does this mascara have Procapil in it like the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara? I still don't know for sure..

The brush is not plastic (yay!), and it is easy to work with, catching every lash. The brush is a little big, but I love that it has tons of fibers in the lash brush. For the first couple of weeks, there was too much product in the tube and the formula was a little watery. I found that it was very messy and hard to work with. My mascara ended up all over my brow bone. I almost gave up on it and threw it away. Now, after a few weeks, the formula has dried a little and is working great, and my eyelashes look thicker and longer. I am glad I gave this mascara a chance!

 I find that the best way to use this mascara is in conjunction with L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara, that adds tiner fibers to every lash to make them look longer. So, in the end, while using both products, I have both longer, thicker and more conditioned lashes. What could be wrong with that?

Be sure to check in on my next post, where I try adding false eyelashes at home...My obsession with fuller, longer lashes continues...

Bottom Line- My lashes do look thicker. The formula was a little messy at first, but worked well in a couple of weeks. In my opinion, this formula works best with L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara, to get the longest, thickest lashes possible!

Where to buy- Your local drugstore, or http://www.rimmel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment