Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Biosilk Shine On Spray- Makes Your Hair Like Silk!


I was looking for a spray-on hair shine and silkener product, and I love Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum, so I thought I would give this spray shine product a try. Biosilk Shine On Spray is amazing! The aerosol spray is fine, lightweight, and easy to use, and it instantly makes your hair soft and silky and eliminates frizz! My hair is highlighted blonde, and is very dry and frizzy. After I use this product, it feels so healthy and soft, and my frizz and poofiness are GONE!!!! Who cares about shine?? This product does so much more!!! Shine on Spray is not cheap in stores, pricing at around $17, but you can buy it online for $10.45 at Amazon. I am normally very finicky with hair products, but I am sold on this one!!!

Bottom Line- BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE DRY HAIR!!!!

Would I Buy This Product Again?- YES!!!

Where to Buy- Drugstores, or Amazon

1 comment:


  1. I wondered keep share this sites .if anyone wants realtime training Greens technolog chennai in visit this blog.


    Silk Spray for Hair

    ReplyDelete