Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lancôme 'Hypnôse Doll Lashes' Mascara

I have been wanting to try Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara for months, and Christmas (and being able to get a free gift at purchase) gave me my chance! I wasn't quite sure what "Doll Lashes" meant exactly. Dolls have long lashes? Separated lashes? Fringey lashes? I wasn't sure. According to Lancome, the secret behind the amazing definition lies in the mascara wand, and I guess "Doll Lashes" are shiny, defined, and fringey.

The secret behind this amazing result? A new, unique, cone-shaped brush with nylon bristles provides an extremely smooth and clean application, precisely defining even your hard-to-reach corner and lower lashes. Combined with the exclusively developed FiberShine™ formula, it sculpts, curls and loads each lash for the ultimate shiny lash fringe. Lift and thicken every single lash without weighing it down. Push up your lashes for your most flirty, wide-open eye look with a clump-free finish.

This mascara is not cheap, it retails for about $25, but it has that level of amazing formula and wand that makes it worth it. This mascara did not take weeks for me to get the formula to a less drippy, workable level that it usually takes me to get to with drugstore brands; it was immediately workable, and the sleek packaging made it seem worth the price. I really like Doll Lashes. I admit that I still use it with my L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes Mascara, but it works perfectly with it; leaving my lashes long and defined and clump free. Love! I will buy this formula again (if I have the money!).

Bottom Line- If you have a spare $25, this mascara will leave your lashes long, defined and fringy, without a lot of mess. You may want to use it with another mascara formula that deposits fibers on your lashes, or adds volume, but it is a great mascara to use for that fringey finishing touch.

Where to buy- Most department stores, like Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment