Monday, February 13, 2012

Milani Illuminating Face Powder- Color, Highlight and Bronze!

First thing's first- I love Milani Cosmetics. They are affordable and come in great colors. Also, they don't seem to have as many orangy and pinky tones in their make-up they way that other common drugstore brands seem to. I almost didn't buy the Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar, because I had just bought another bronzer, and I wasn't sure what this powder would do. Was it a bronzer? A highlighter? A blush? Well, I am so glad that I bought it, because it makes my pale winter skin look a-maz-ing!!! It is the perfect shade of soft peachy- highlight and light bronze, so it looks natural, and it gives my skin a glowy, bronzed look that is healthy and natural and somehow perfect for my light skin tone. So, the answer is, this product does it all- highlight, blush and bronze-and it looks natural!

If you have light skin with golden/warm highlights, you must, must buy the Amber Nectar!!! It is a limited edition, so you better goto the drugstore before I do, because I am buying the whole stock.


Available Shades:

Amber Nectar- Peach/Pink Glow- Light-Medium Skin (highlighter/bronzer/blush with gold/peach highlights)
Hermosa Rose- For a Natural Glow- Medium Skin (bronzer/highlighter/ pink-blush)
Beauty's Touch- Pink Glow- Fair Skin (Looks like a pink blush/highlighter for the very fair)

Bottom Line- Amazing bronzer/blush/highlighter.

Would I Purchase Again-? Ummm...I am buying every Amber Nectar I can find!

Where to buy- Drugstores everywhere, or Milani.com. Only $9.49!

No comments:

Post a Comment