Saturday, February 18, 2012

Monthly High End Beauty Samples Via Mail for $10? Yes, Please!!!- Birchbox

If you are like me, the only time you enjoy going to get the mail is A. If you get a magazine subscription, or B. If it is Christmas. Well, that is about to change! With a $10 monthly subscription to Birchbox, you get about 5 deluxe high end beauty samples by mail, in a cute little box. I just started my subscription, and I am already in big trouble, as I have already bought one of the deluxe samples in full size (Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum! It clears blemishes and helps fade acne scars and skin discoloration $29, and I am dying to buy the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Pearl  $38. It makes your skin glow and has great coverage in a lightweight formula). That is the great thing about Birchbox, it is also a neat little website with carefully selected beauty products that seem hand picked by a caring staff of beauty product lovers. There are brands you recognize like Stila, Dermologica, and Juicy Couture, but there are also lesser known brands like Jouer that have amazing products that you might not ever hear about our try on your own. Not only that, the products that are selected for you are based upon a quick questionnaire that you answer about your beauty routine. My friend Stephanie also subscribed to Birchbox, but this month she recieved a completely different box than I did! Birchbox has now made going to get the mail something I look forward to. Why not make your mailbox a little more beautiful?


My February Box- Every month the selection is different

To Subscribe to Birchbox for $10 per month- Subscribe (Tell them Megan from Girly-Girl in Big D sent you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment