Monday, April 25, 2011

And I Interupt this Post to Say....

I LOVE AUDRINA'S DRESS!!!

I saw this dress on the premier of Audrina Patridge's new show, aptly tightled Audrina, and I had to have it...I am not the only one who loves who love this dress! It has already been on many blogs. Unfortunately, I found out  it is $278.00. But never fear, I am on the look-out for similar dresses that Girly-Girls on a budget can afford...MORE TO COME!

As for the show, it is still growing on me...Not sure if I like it or not yet of if it is a "must see" for this Girly-Girl! Audrina's mom seems like a on-the-verge alchoholic who kind of creeps me out (click here to see her Mom rant about Lauren Conrad. How dare she! LOL!) Also on the show are her angry, tatted-up sister, happy-go-lucky brother, and gorgeous Australian boyfriend, Corey.  The show's main focus seems to be her family, and honestly, her whole family looks so much alike, it is hard to tell the difference between them. Although I love Audrina, and I can't help it because she seems so sweet and I loved The Hills, she is the blandest person on the show.  It is undeniable, though, that she is beautiful with an amazing body. I may just check in from time-to-time just to see what she is wearing!

Information about Audrina's look is from Outfitidentifier.com.

Joie Sari Dress $278.00 (Audrina added her own belt) available from Shopstyle
Shoes by Christian Dior $860.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment