Monday, May 2, 2011

My Style Fashion Assistant Ap For IPhone

I am sure all Gen-X-rs (at least the female ones) remember the iconic scene in Clueless where Cher looks for her daily school outfit on her computerized closet organizer; flipping through skirts, tops and shoes until she found the perfect combination. Who knew that one day that very same function would be available for the commonfolk? With the My Style Fashion Assistant ap for IPhone, IPad, you can take pictures of items in your closet (Tops, Bottoms, Shoes, etc), categorize them by style, brand, color, and season, and mix and match them to produce numerous outfits that you can browse through and save. This ap is perfect for those last minute occasions when you are far away from your closet and need to think of something to wear last minute. You can browse through items in your closet from work or anywhere you have access to your phone or IPad. This ap is also great for those people (like me) whose wardrobes are big and closets are small, and often lose really cute clothes in their closets, only to find them months later, out-of-style, and never worn.

The only issue with this ap is that you have to actually photograph and categorize each item by itself, which can take some time. I am still working on all of the items in my closet, so an easy way I do it is to photograph an item as soon as I decide to wear it, right after I purchase it, or right after I have worn it. This way I don't have to spend a day photographing everything in my closet and just kind of work on it as I go.


Bottom Line- This ap is a lot of fun and makes it fun to actually see what is in your closet. You can even window shop online and see if an item you are thinking about purchasing matches what you already have in your wardrobe, or if you already have a similar item (this is my biggest problem!).  For only $3.99, this ap is a steal.

Where to Purchase- IPhone/IPad Ap Store

3 comments:

  1. i can't find it on android. please email back at multicoloredlite@gmail.com. thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it available on android. I've searched for months. My Closet is probably the closest I've found so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Article Thanks for sharing this information.
    Dwibhashi Neem oil is the Best Neem Oil in India which has many health benefits. Neem oil is used for many skin and heir problems.

    ReplyDelete