Thursday, May 5, 2011

With a Rebel Yell! Sexy Surf/Skate/Punk T-Shirts

Ok, this company didn't get started because the owner loved Billy Idol (He has a song called Rebel Yell for all of you Gen-Y kiddos) For those of you that don't know, the Rebel Yell is also a battle cry made famous during the Civil War by the Southern "Rebel" boys in gray. Rebel Yell's owner, Andi Ballard, is from Virginia, which makes sense because of the company name, but doesn't make sense because almost every shirt she designs is about California, and the ones that are not are about Utah...UTAH??? Ok...to each his own.


Anyways...these T-shirts are fun, easy to wear, and beloved by celebs like Hilary Duff, Ashley Tisdale, and Audrina Patridge. Alas, these tees are not cheap, with t-shirts ranging anywhere from $42-$70. I recently purchased the California Bear t-shirt and Venice t-shirt to honor my Cali roots and my hometown city by the Pacific. I also love how the t-shirts are relaxed, skim the body, and are cut in a feminine, flattering, and sexy way. I can't wait until I get my t-shirts in the mail. If I knew how to scream the Rebel Yell, I would do it. Or at least I will sing Billy Idol.


California Bear Shirt, $69 from The Trend Boutique, via Beso.Com


Rebel Yell, Flower Hankie-Tee, $66, from CoutureCandy.com, via Beso.com



Venice T-Shirt, $42 from Karmaloop.com, via Beso.com

Audrina Patridge in Boyfriend Football Tee, $69, from the Trend Boutique, Via Beso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment