Monday, March 7, 2011

Dove Nourishing Oil Care- LOVE THIS STUFF



If you have severely dry and damaged hair, you will love the new Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care line! All of the Nourishing Oil Care products contain weightless Nutri Oils to, as the bottle says, "Revive(s) Dry, Rough and Frizzy Hair". The bottle says that the Nutri Oils are "Natural Almond and Mineral Oils". From reading the ingredients, it looks like the Nutri Oils contain Coconut Oil and Mineral Oil. I didn't see Almond Oil listed? Hmmm... At any rate, these products are amazing! The conditioner left my hair extremely silky and manageable, and my highlighted hair is always dry, frizzy and hard to manage.

 I also love the Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz serum. I found it to be much more effective product than my CHI and Paul Mitchell Skinny serums. But, let me warn you, use this product lightly. It is easy to go overboard, and if you do, this product will make your hair very greasy.  Keep in mind, my hair is also very dry and has been highlighted and treated daily with styling tools. If you have healthy hair, you probably want to stay away from the Nutri Oil line and try other Dove products.

ProsDove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner with Nutri Oils and Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum will leave your hair amazingly silky and manageable for an affordable price.

Cons- May be too greasy for healthy hair.

Where to Buy- Drugstores everywhere, http://www.walgreens.com/.

Bottom Line- Great salon-quality (even better in my opinion) products for very dry hair. A great deal, with each product under $4 and available at the drug store.

No comments:

Post a Comment