Friday, March 11, 2011

Everything's Coming Up Floral!

Ok, I am really showing my age, but part of the reason I really love this trend is because it reminds me of when I was in college, in the summer of '95. The "Aniston" haircut was big, and everyone wore little floral dresses with white t-shirts underneath and/or little floral skirts with white t-shirts and denim jean vests, and brown chunky MIA sandals. My friend Jamie is a little younger and funkier than me, and she wore floral baby-doll dresses and combat boots. At any rate, enough nostalgia...I am here to right about my favorite trend for spring...FLORAL DRESSES and FLORAL SKIRTS!

I am dying to buy the skirt above, which is from Forever 21, and is only $17.80. They have several different colors and styles, and at that price, you can buy more than one. Kohl's also has several cute floral skirts at a similar low price. Top the skirts off with a cute denim shirt or a white t-shirt and jean jacket, and you are good to go! Here is Rachel Bilson rockin' the look.

Floral dresses are also a big trend, and Forever 21 also has several of these options. They are also very inexpensive, with the dress below costing only $22.80. You can also add a jean jacket to this look for spring. Kohl's also has a selection of floral dresses. Check out the LC Lauren Conrad line. The dresses are super adorable, although they are a little more expensive. I can't wait to wear these Springtime looks!


Happy Fashion Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment