Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fashion Friday! Tory! Tory! Tory!

I have wanted a pair of  Tory Burch Reva Flats for a couple years now, and I may have passed the height of the craze, but I still would love to have a pair of the iconic flats. The gathered backings, the interconnected T's on the toe...style and comfort in one pair of cozy little flats. The only thing standing between me and these gorgeous ballerinas is the price. A pair of Reva ballerina flats can run anywhere between $195 to $200 a pair. That is waaaay more than I would ever like to pay for a pair of shoes (purses, well that is another thing) At any rate, I have searched Ebay and even the somewhat sketchy IOffer for a pair of Revas, and I just haven't felt right about spending close to $100 on a pair of "authentic" Tory Burch Revas that I am not sure are authentic at all. Recently, I came across the Tory Burch Outlet website, http://www.tory-burch-outlet.com/, and I found dozens of the Reva styles for $89 a piece, only about $25 more than the questionable pairs I found on IOffer that ship from China.  They not only have the classic black Reva ballerina flat available, they also have the adorable Lace Ballerina flats as well. All styles are $89 with FREE SHIPPING.  I have my eyes on the metallic silver (in picture below), and the white for Spring.  Now I am not sure why these styles are so inexpensive at the Tory Burch Outlet when the very same pairs are currently available for $195 at Neiman Marcus, but I am not complaining. Tory, Tory, Tory!!!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment