Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring is Just Around the Corner! Hot Colors and Styles for 2011
















Call me crazy, but doesn't it seem like florals, stripes and pastels are in every Spring? Animal Prints seem to float between Fall and Spring every year, and never seem to go out of style! 

After searching the internet, current popular fashion magazines, and watching for Spring trends on t.v., and listening to them on the radio, here are some of the most popular trends that I found for Spring 2011:

Colors: Yellow, coral, ice cream colors, navy blue


Patterns: Stripes, plaids, animal prints


Decade: 70's Boho Hippy Glam. Think long and flowy silhouettes (think maxi skirts and dresses) and gorgeous big floppy hats. (Pic above is of Jessica Simpson's Boho Hat, available for $36). Love it!!!

Surprise, Surprise : Is it Spring without florals? This season, romantic breezy floral dresses are everywhere. I love this trend! One of my favorites is the floral dress collection from Hills alum LC Lauren Conrad, (yes, she has a clothing collection for those of you that didn't know) available at Kohl's for $41.99. See picture below from the Kohls' website.




I know that many people nowadays do not follow the "No white until Easter" rule, but I still feel strange wearing full out spring styles and wearing white (one of my favorite colors to wear) until after that time. The bad news is Easter does not fall until April 24th this year! I guess I will just have to hold off wearing my white shoes until then, but some of my Spring clothing will definitely need to make an appearance!


Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment