Friday, January 21, 2011

Fashion Friday- Shop it to Me!


I know I normally talk about  beauty products, but I wanted to work in some fashion every Friday, so here goes the start of Fashion Friday!

If you are like me, you are probably registered to recieve daily e-mails from The Rachel Zoe Report, Daily Candy, Hautelook, etc. For the most part, those e-mails are automatically deleted from my inbox unless something in the headline actually catches my eye. There is one daily e-mail I actually read pretty religiously, and it is from Shop it to Me.

Shop it to Me lets you select from designers and retail outlets you are interested in and then sends you daily sales based on the selections you chose. You can add or delete designers at any time.

What I like about the site is the clothes that are sent are actually on sale (and you can actually afford them!), you can get additional deals from being a Shop it to Me customer, and they are actually styles that I like. Even though I am guessing that these sales are run through a server and have nothing to do with me personally, the clothing and accessories are so cute, that I feel like they were chosen just for me!

From this week's selection for Shop it to Me, I have my eye on these Michael Kors Collete Clogs from Nordstrom, and  Peep Toe Oxfords from Nordstrom.  (Picture above is of the Michael Kors Collete Clog)

To sign up for free for Shop it to Me, go to http://www.shopittome.com/.

Happy Fashion Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment